LEGAL NOTES/ DISCLAIMERS/ POLICIES FOR AUTISM SUCCESS ACADEMY
Tasnuva Sarwar Tunna (also referred as “I”, “me”, “we”, “us”) provides on the website and social media, general and educational information, tips, personal experiences, discussions around autism, wellness, sustainability and other related subjects as a public service, which should not be construed as professional, phycological or medical advice. These are my personal opinions only since I have my own experience with my kid, and I am using my experiences to advocate for and empower mothers and children to live a sustainable life that protects our planet, and transitions us from illness to wellness.
I have a Bachelor in Pharmacy (B. Pharm), Masters in Pharmacy (M. Pharm), Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Science (Natural Medicine). Registered Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Council Of Bangladesh. However, it does not mean that the articles on the website apply to you. If you need personal advice, you should always contact us in order to learn more about the services we have to offer.
We may partner with other businesses or become part of different affiliate marketing programs whose products or services may be promoted or advertised on the website in exchange for commissions and/or financial rewards when you click and/or purchase those products or services through our affiliate links. We will receive a commission if you make a purchase through our affiliate link at no extra cost to you.
We may include sponsored blog posts on our website from time to time for products or services we recommend or those that have been valuable in our personal experience or use.
We may review different products, services, and other resources to provide reviews of places, books, services and any other recommendations to you. We may receive incentives, discounts, compensation or free products in exchange for our reviews and sponsored content. All such reviews and sponsored posts are solely our honest opinions made in good faith. We only promote those products or services that we have investigated and/or tried ourselves and truly feel deliver value to you. You are always encouraged to perform your own due diligence prior to relying on them. Please consult your healthcare providers for specific medical advice; or call your nation’s local emergency number for medical emergencies.
We share this information as examples to you but it does not serve as a guarantee or promise of any kind for your results and successes if you decide to use the same information, reviews, products, services, tips and techniques offered here.
You are encouraged to perform your own due diligence and research and are solely responsible for your decisions, purchases from our affiliate links, sponsored content and results. Your results are contingent upon your personal circumstances, abilities, experience, and skills. Therefore, you agree not to hold us and/or our officers, employees, successors, shareholders, joint venture partners or anyone else working with us liable for any of your successes or failures directly or indirectly related to the information, reports, reviews, products and/or services presented to you here.
Dr. Tasnuva Sarwar Tunna
Last Update: March 2022
Disclaimer for posts where you actually make money:
Full disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I partnered with XX for this post. This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated for every purchase made by clicking the provided link. The provided opinions are 100% honest and come from my personal experience after using XX(the products/service). This will not represent an additional cost for you. Thank for your support and understanding.
Dr. Tasnuva Sarwar Tunna
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PRODUCT OR SERVICE PURCHASES
This Acceptance of Terms and Conditions for Online Purchases (the “Agreement”) sets forth the terms of the relationship between Autism Success Academy (the “Company”), with offices located at 801, 1919 St. Laurent Blvd Ottawa, KIG3R9, ON, Canada and you as the purchaser or consumer (“You”) as it relates to the purchase of products and/or services offered online through the Company’s website (www.neurodiversenerd.com) and/or related online links (the “Online Products”). You and the Company may be referred to in this Agreement collectively as the “Parties” or individually as a “Party”. You expressly agree to the terms of this Agreement by purchasing one or more Online Products.
TERM OF AGREEMENT
This Agreement shall apply to your purchase of one or more Online Products offered through the Company’s website and/or related online links.
ONLINE PRODUCTS USED AT YOUR OWN RISK
The Company makes no promises, representations or warranties concerning the viability of any aspirations you may identify or choose to pursue during or as a result of your purchase of one or more of its Online Products. You agree to use any one of the purchased Online Products at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any decisions and actions that result from your use of the Online Products. The Company does not provide any type of business advice.
LICENSE TO USE OUR SERVICES
We grant you an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual right and license to forever retain and use the product you have purchased both for personal or business purposes.
If you would like to cancel an online order after it has been placed, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled by our system for various reasons. Some reasons include:
– Item(s) not available.
– Difficulty in processing payment information.
– A duplicate order was placed.
– Cancelled due to customer request.
If your order is cancelled, you will receive an email notice to explain the reason for the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items. If you are interested in placing a new order or if you have questions about a cancelled order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Item Availability / Temporarily Out of Stock
If an item selected is temporarily out of stock at the time of your order, you will be notified via email and advised of the expected arrival of the backordered item. Backordered items are provided as soon as they are available.
Please be assured that you will not be charged for any item until it is confirmed. If for any reason you wish to cancel a backordered item prior to its arrival, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.
To redeem an offer code, simply enter your offer code in the text box marked “Offer Code” on the Billing page during the Checkout process.
When an offer code is accepted, it will be displayed on the Order Review page.
Important Notes: One (1) Offer Code may be used per order.
The following credit cards are accepted for payment:
All purchases are subject to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized purchases will be processed and shipped.
Payment Authorization Holds
When placing an order using a credit card or debit card, two transactions will be posted to your account.
• The issuing bank for your payment card will place a hold on the funds in your account in the amount of your purchase when an order is authorized. This action reserves the funds for the pending charge.
• You will subsequently be charged for the order which removes the funds from your account. The charge may vary from the amount of the authorization hold if items within the order are not delivered.
• If an order is cancelled, the authorization hold will be removed by the issuing bank. For details on the removal of authorization holds, please contact the issuing bank’s customer service. Because this process is specific to each bank, we regret that we cannot provide assistance with the removal of authorization holds.
All Online Products are nonrefundable. Any purchase by you is deemed completed upon submission and acknowledgement that the form of payment provided in connection with the transaction may be charged by the Company.
OWNERSHIP RIGHTS AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
The Company and its affiliated entities own all right, title and interest (including all intellectual property rights) relating to any and all works of authorship, designs, know-how, ideas, course materials, products, services and information made by the Company (or its affiliated entities) or conceived or reduced to practice, in whole or in part, by the Company (or its affiliated entities) in connection with the Online Products or any Proprietary Information (as defined below). You agree that all materials provided by the Company as part of the Online Products, which are confidential and proprietary in nature, will constitute the Company’s “Proprietary Information” you will personally use all materials related to the Online Products and not duplicate, replicate, distribute, copy or otherwise disseminate such materials to third parties without the prior written consent of the Company.
You recognize and acknowledge that the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, patents and copyrighted materials are associated with the Online Products. You will not take any action that would interfere with or infringe upon the Company’s Intellectual Property, including, but not limited to: (i) duplication or creation of works (including any derivative works) that are the same or substantially similar to the Company’s Intellectual Property; (ii) registration, creation or use of trademarks, service marks or domain names that are the same or substantially similar to the Company’s Intellectual Property; (iii) use, manufacture, import, or sales of any product or service that infringes upon the Company‘s Intellectual Property; (iv) use of any the Company’s Intellectual Property in any social media website, newsgroup, page, association, broadcast or other designation without the express written consent of the Company’s and (v) any action that would pass off or create the appearance of an association with or endorsement by the Company.
The Company may modify or amend any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in the Company’s sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new version of the Agreement on the applicable link for purchase of its Online Products or by otherwise advising you of the amendment/modification. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. Your continued purchase of any of the Company’s Online Products following the posting of a change notice or a new version of the Agreement or following notice of the modification/amendment will constitute your binding acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
You will indemnify, hold harmless and defend the Company (as well as its members, employees, instructors, vendors, independent contractors, service professionals and affiliated entities) from and against any and all claims, expenses, costs, causes of action and damages (including those for personal injury, property damage and reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from or arising out of your actions, your use of the purchased Online Products or your violation of this Agreement or applicable law.
You may not assign this Agreement (or any obligations under this Agreement), by operation of law or otherwise, without The Company’s prior written consent.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Company (as well as its members, employees, instructors, vendors, independent contractors, service professionals and affiliated entities) shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages of any nature (including but not limited to claims for personal injury, property damage, losses of revenue, profits, use or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or your use of the Online Products, even if the Company or its affiliated entities knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages. Further, the Company’s aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the applicable Online Products will not exceed the total amounts paid or payable by you for purchase of the Online Products.
This Agreement will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. You irrevocably and unconditionally waive, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any right you may have to participate as a representative or member of any class of claimants in any class action against The Company, or any of its affiliated entities, now or hereafter pending relating to transactions evidenced by this Agreement or similar transactions.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the Site shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in the Province of Ontario and you submit to the jurisdiction and proceedings thereof, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of our affiliates, partners or licensors or otherwise have a cause of action in equity, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court of competent jurisdiction and you consent to jurisdiction and venue in any such court for such purposes. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted in accordance with the Arbitration Act, 1991 (Ontario). The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under these Terms and Conditions shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Terms and Conditions, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
By entering into this Agreement, you represent and acknowledge that you are of legal age in the state of your residency.
RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES
You agree that by purchasing one or more of the Company’s Online Products you are acting as an independent contractor, and you are responsible for determining your own business activities. Nothing in this Agreement will create a partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the Parties.
If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect. The Company’s failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of the Company’s right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the Parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement, and revokes and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications, proposals or understandings, whether electronic, oral or written, between the Parties and is intended as a final expression of their agreement.
If you have any questions regarding these Acceptance of Terms and Conditions For Online Product Or Service Purchases, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Update: September 2021.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
You may be asked to provide the Company with information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you (“Personal Data”), if necessary, to carry out a transaction or other service that you have requested in connection with use of the Website. The Personal Data the Company gathers, stores and uses may include the following information:
1. Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
2. Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and Website navigation paths;
3. Information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register with the Website;
4. Information that you enter when you create a profile on the Website—for example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details, and employment details;
5. Information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters;
6. Information that you enter while using the services on the Website;
7. Information that is generated while using the Website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
8. Information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through the Website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details;
9. Information that you post to the Website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
10. Information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through the Website, including its communication content and metadata; and
11. Any other personal information that you send to the Company.
PERSONAL DATA USE
The Personal Data collected on the Website will be used to operate the Website and to provide service(s) and/or carry out the transaction(s) you have requested or authorized in connection with the Website. More specifically, the Company may use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. Administering the Website and the Company’s business;
2. Personalizing the Website for you;
3. Enabling your use of the services available on the Website;
4. Sending you goods purchased through the Website;
5. Supplying services purchased through the Website;
6. Sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you;
7. Sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
8. Sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
9. Sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
10. Sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
11. Providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
12. Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Website;
13. Keeping the Website secure and prevent fraud;
14. Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the Website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service); and
15. Other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on the Website, the Company will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to it.
The Company will not, without your express consent, supply your Personal Data to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
When you sign up for or agree to receive promotional e-mail or other offers made in connection with or via use of the Website, the Company may use customized links or similar technologies to track e-mail links that you click. The Company may associate that information with your personal information or Personal Data in order to provide you more focused e-mail communications, use of the Website or other services and information related to, offered on or available through the Website. The Company will provide means to unsubscribe to e-mail communications that allows you to stop delivery of that type of communication.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
The Company may also disclose your Personal Data as follows:
1. To the extent required to do so by law;
2. In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
3. In order to establish, exercise, or defend the Company’s legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
4. To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that the Company is (or are contemplating) selling; and
5. To any person the Company reasonably believes may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that Personal Data where, in the Company’s reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that Personal Data.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your Personal Data to third parties.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
This Section sets out the Company’s data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help ensure compliance with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of Personal Data.
Personal Data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes. The Company does not delete Personal Data on any particular dates or times.
The Company will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing Personal Data:
1. To the extent required to do so by law;
2. If the Company believes that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
3. In order to establish, exercise, or defend the Company’s legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Except as otherwise described in this statement, personal information and Personal Data provided to the Company with regard to use of the Website will not be shared outside of this Website and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates without your permission.
The Company may send out periodic e-mails informing you of certain services or products offered by it, its subsidiaries and affiliates, concerning technical services or security issues related to a product or service you requested or otherwise related to your use of the Website, or confirming a requested product or service related to the Website. Contact with the customer is an intrinsic part of the product or service being offered. You will not be able to unsubscribe to these e-mails as they are considered an essential part of the product(s) or service(s) you have chosen.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
The Company is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. The Company, through its selected service providers, uses a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information and Personal Data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. In this regard, the Company will:
1. Take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your Personal Data;
2. Will store all the Personal Data you provide on secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers; and
3. Will protect all electronic financial transactions entered into through the Website with encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure. The Company cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing the Website confidential. The Company will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
You may instruct the Company to provide you with any Personal Data it holds about you. In order to obtain such information, you must provide the Company with the following:
1. Payment in the amount of $100.00; and
2. Supply appropriate evidence of your identity. For this purpose, the Company will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address.
We may withhold Personal Data that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your Personal Data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your Personal Data for marketing purposes.
GDPR VISITOR RIGHTS
Under the GDPR, if you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain rights and information. We will retain any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of:
1. You ask us to delete the information by sending a request to email@example.com. Such requests may result in you no longer being able to access paid or free content previously provided to you.
2. Our decision to cease using our existing data providers
3. The Company decides to no longer be in business or continue to offer the services.
4. The data is no longer needed to provide you service, is too costly to maintain further retention, or the Company finds it outdated.
You have the right to:
1. Request access to your data that we store and have the ability to access your personal data.
2. Either rectify or erase your personal data.
3. Verify the accuracy of your personal data and have it corrected or removed completely.
4. Seek restrictions on the processing of your data. When you restrict the processing of your data, we can store your data but cannot process it further.
5. Object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances including but not limited to direct marketing, profiling, scientific or historical research purposes, statistical purposes, automated decision making and profiling and tasks based on legitimate interests or in the public interest/exercise of official authority.
6. The portability of your data. You have the right to request your personal data from us, receive it and transfer it to another controller.
7. Withdraw consent at any time. If you have provided consent to the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
8. Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
We require only the information that is reasonably necessary to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA COMPLIANCE)
If you reside in California, you are entitled to additional rights under California law and we ensure compliance with the CCPA. You have the right to:
1. Know whether your personal information is sold or disclosed to third parties.
2. Say no to the sale of your personal information.
3. Access your personal information, which we will provide within 30 days of such request.
4. Know what personal information is collected from you and how it is used as explained in the sections above.
5. Have your personal information deleted.
6. Equal service, price and no discrimination.
You have the right to data portability and right to request your personal information and use it for your own purposes
Pursuant to California’s “Shine the Light Act,” you are permitted to request information about the manner in which we share certain categories of information with third parties for their marketing use. We may disclose your personal information to our affiliates or other related third parties such as service providers, vendors for their use in marketing to you, so we can provide the products and/or services offered on this website to you. When we disclose such information, your personal information is still kept confidential and between us and that third party. It is not used for any other purpose that’s not permitted under the laws.
Please be advised we DO NOT SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION to third parties and have never sold your personal information. We do not intend to sell your personal information in the future either.
Under the CCPA, you still have the right to opt-out of such sales and send us a “do not sell my information” request. If you would like to exercise any of your rights under California law, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only you as the person registered with the California Secretary of State can make such verifiable consumer requested related to your personal information or someone you authorize to act on your behalf.
Your verifiable consumer request must provide sufficient information that allows us to verify that you are the person you are claiming to be or that you are the authorized representative of such person about whom we had collected personal information. You must describe your request with enough details such as your first and last name, your address and country that allow us to properly understand the request and respond to it. Please note we cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information unless we first verify your identity or authority to make such a request and confirm that the personal information relates to you. We will make all attempts to respond to your request within 30 days of receipt.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may include hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. The Company has no control over, and is not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
UPDATING PERSONAL DATA
Please let the Company know if the Personal Data that it holds about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
If you are in the European Union and opt-in to receive any of our free products or services and/or purchase any products or services through our website then you will be subscribed to receive our free email newsletter once you affirmatively consent to it. Please see the Opt-Out section below should you wish to “unsubscribe” and not receive any emails from us.
But if you are NOT in the European Union then you will be automatically subscribed to receive our free email newsletter once you opt-in to receive any of our free products or services and/or purchase any products or services through our website. Please see the Opt-Out section below should you wish to “unsubscribe” and not receive any emails from us.
We comply with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and do not spam or send misleading information. Should you wish to no longer receive communication from us, you have the option of unsubscribing by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email we send to you or by contacting us.
As for third party websites, please contact them directly to unsubscribe and/or opt-out from their communications.
We are in compliance with the GDPR along with the email marketing service we use to collect your data.
Last Updated: September 2021
Why you may have received unsolicited e-mails or e-mails from unfamiliar senders?
On occasion, you may receive what appears to be an unsolicited e-mail or an e-mail from a sender you do not know. Depending on the circumstances, these e-mails may or may not violate this Spam Policy or the TOU. For instance, the following are examples of permissible circumstances under which a potentially unsolicited e-mail or an e-mail from an unknown may have been received by you:
– You may have signed up for an associated website’s and/or affiliate’s newsletters, promotions or services and have forgotten having done so;
– You have an existing relationship (i.e., purchased something or use certain services) with an associated website and/or affiliate; and/or
– Someone may have signed you up to receive an associated website’s and/or affiliate’s newsletters, promotions, services or e-mail communications without permission to do so.
Under the foregoing scenarios, the e-mail communication received would not violate the Company’s Spam Policy or TOU because it would have been authorized, or at least appear to have been authorized, by you or there is an existing relationship between you and the sender. Despite these circumstances, however, you may wish to stop receiving these e-mail communications.
What you can do to stop receiving unwanted e-mail communications.
The first thing you can do is see if the unwanted e-mail communication contains a hyperlink at the bottom of the message for opting out of or removing your e-mail address from future e-mail transmissions. If so, click on the hyperlink at the bottom of the message that is designated for opting out or removing you from further e-mail transmissions from the sender in order to stop receiving them in the future. If you click on the “unsubscribe” link at the end of a message sent by the Company or an associated website, you will be automatically removed from the customer subscriber list used to generate the e-mail communication.
Circumstances may arise where you have received spam in violation of this Spam Policy and the TOU. To report abusive e-mail activity, please send an e-mail to email@example.com that provides a description of the e-mail content, subject matter and sender’s identity so the Company can investigate the matter and, if warranted, appropriate action can be taken.
How the Company protects against spam originating from its servers.
The Company takes several steps to protect its online community from spam originating from its servers. To begin with, the Company only sends e-mail communications those who have provided their e-mail address and have indicated an interest in receiving future offers, newsletters, promotions and other information. Next, the Company carefully guards the information provided by its members and customers. For instance, e-mail addresses provided to the Company are securely maintained and access to this information is restricted. Furthermore, the Company endeavors to personalize its e-mail communications with information that demonstrates an existing relationship with those who receive e-mail messages from it.
The Company also does not allow any associated website or affiliate to send offers, newsletters, promotions and other information to those who have not requested them. Any such e-mail communications violate this Spam Policy and the TOU.
Moreover, the Company uses specific tools to make sure no one is signed up to a newsletter against their wishes. The Company additionally provides opt out or removal hyperlinks at the bottom of its outgoing e-mail communications.
The Company takes every reported spam incident seriously. In doing so, the Company carefully considers each reported spam incident in view of the customer or member’s cumulative behavior while using the Website and its related services or features.
What happens when an associated website or an affiliate is accused of spamming?
The Company takes the following steps if it receives a spam complaint involving an associated website or an affiliate:
1) The Company immediately checks to see if the associated website or affiliate is receiving an inordinate number of spam complaints, which may indicate a breakdown in protocol or some other procedure that requires corrective action;
2) If, after reviewing the spam complaints, the Company finds a mailing list to be compromised or questionable, it will restrict access by the website or affiliate in question until it is provided with an affidavit sufficiently attesting that the website or affiliate is in compliance with the Company’s Spam Policy and that it is not sending spam. An authorized representative of the website or affiliate must sign the affidavit and its contents must be approved by the Company before any services or access is reinstated; and
3) The Company will not do business with any website or affiliate that refuses to agree to the Spam Policy, the TOU or any other agreement required by it. Moreover, the Company reserves the right, which may be exercised in its sole discretion, to terminate any business relationship with a website or affiliate that violates the Spam Policy or the TOU whether or not action is allegedly taken to remedy the circumstances giving rise to the violation.
Why a website or an affiliate named in a spam complaint is not simply cut-off.
Some may believe that the Company should immediately cut-off a website or an affiliate that is named in a spam complaint. The Company has decided against doing so. This is because the Company believes that such action would compromise legitimate e-mail Website-related communications and that it would be unfair to its members/customers. A number of possible scenarios exist whereby a website or an affiliate might be accused of sending spam e-mail communications despite having complied with the Spam Policy and TOU. In some cases, a spam complaint might be made by a disgruntled employee, dissatisfied customer or competitor seeking to disrupt Website access for an ulterior, improper purpose. Moreover, in many other cases, the Company may receive a spam complaint from someone who has simply forgotten he or she signed up to receive an e-mail communication from a website or an affiliate.
In short, the Company must investigate, evaluate and judge each spam complaint on its merits. The Company would not be effectively serving its members/customers by immediately refusing to do business with anyone before it has an opportunity to investigate and consider the circumstances of a spam complaint.
Changes to Spam Policy.
The Company, in its sole and absolute discretion, may change, alter, amend or modify this Spam Policy without notice to members, customers, affiliates and others by posting a copy of the newly operative version on the Website. All members, customers, affiliates and others that are subject to the Company’s Spam Policy shall be obligated to familiarize themselves with its terms and conditions together with periodically reviewing the Spam Policy posted on the Website for any changes, alternations, amendments or modifications to it.
How can I ask questions or raise concerns about the Spam Policy?
Please send any questions or concerns about the Spam Policy via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of claimed non-compliance with either the GDPR or the LGPD should be sent via email to the designated Data Protection Officer at email@example.com or via U.S. Mail addressed to Autism Success Academy – Data Protection Officer, 801, 1919 St. Laurent Blvd, Ottawa, KIG3R9, ON, Canada.
Last Update: September 2021
The TOU are applicable to and govern your use of any Services or Content (as defined below) made available on the Site or as made available on any other website to which you are directed to through a hypertext link or other link provided by us on the Site. Please be aware that any website to which you are directed to a hypertext link or other link provided by us on the Site may contain separate terms and conditions or other policies that may be different from these TOU and which are expressly applicable to the online products, services and events provided by the website.
By entering into this Agreement, you represent and acknowledge that you are of legal age in the province/country of your residency.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
The information contained in or made available through this Site is strictly for informative purposes and is our opinion and cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, psychological, financial, medical, business or legal matters.
In particular, you should regularly consult a doctor in all matters relating to any disease, physical or mental health, particularly concerning any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. We and our licensors or suppliers make no representations or warranties concerning any treatment, action, or application of medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Site (including but not limited to any product or service purchased, utilized or otherwise obtained through this Site). Neither we nor our partners, or any of their affiliates, will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on the Site are exclusively our opinion, therefore, they may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Site does not warrant that any of the materials on its websites are accurate, complete, or current. The Site may make changes to the materials contained on its websites at any time without notice. The Site does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Other sites may link to this Site only through a plain-text link or provided graphics link. Permission must be granted by us for any other type of link to the Site. To seek our permission, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right, however, to rescind any permission granted by us to link through a plain-text link or any other type of link, and to require termination of any such link this Site, at our discretion at any time.
The services, products and materials on or from this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We disclaim all warranties to the maximum extent of the law, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Neither we nor any of our respective licensors or suppliers warrant that any functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Neither we nor any of our respective licensors or suppliers warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the services, products or materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. you (and not we or any of our respective licensors or suppliers) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction to your system.
We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any products or services offered on the Site. We are not a party to, and do not monitor, any transaction between users and third-party providers of products or services.
We may have a financial relationship with some of the companies we mention.
The Site may contain affiliate links, which means we may get compensated at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through a link.
Our editorial content, including the opinion we express on products, services and merchants are not influenced in any way by advertisers or affiliate partnerships.
We only endorse products, services and merchants that we have personally investigated/used/tested and consider of the highest quality standard.
Please refer to our Disclaimer for further information.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
The contents of this site are protected by copyright and trademark laws, and are the property of their owners (isolated posts may contain copyright free images). Unless we say otherwise, you may access the materials located within the Site only for your personal use. This means you may download one copy of posted materials on a single computer for personal, noncommercial home use only, so long as you neither change nor delete any author attribution, trademark, legend or copyright notice. When you download copyrighted materials, you do not obtain any ownership rights in that material.
You may not modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt or in any way exploit the content of the Site. Only if you obtain prior written consent from us and from all other entities with an interest in the relevant intellectual property may you publish, display or commercially exploit any material from the Site.
You must abide by all additional copyright notices or other restrictions contained in any of the Site.
You agree not to do any of the following while using the Site:
– harass, stalk or otherwise abuse another user;
– transmit or otherwise make available any content that is false, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, disparaging (including disparaging of the Site), vulgar, obscene, pornographic or that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism or illegal acts, or is otherwise objectionable (as determined by us in our sole discretion);
– transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful or infringes, violates or misappropriates any patent, trademark, trade identity right, trade secret, publicity right, privacy right, copyright or any other intellectual property or any other rights of any third party;
– upload or transmit viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or post material that interferes with any third party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site.
– impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site or to us, including forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any transmission to the Site for any reason;
– transmit or otherwise make available through the Site any personal advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or offer for sale of any products or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purposes; or
– violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law, rule or regulation.
All content, information, products and/or services on the website are “as is” and “as available” basis without any representations or warranties of any kind including the warranties of merchantability for any purpose, express or implied to the full extent permissible by law. We make no representations or warranties as to the content, information, materials, products and/or services provided on this website. We make no warranties that the website will perform or operate to meet your requirements or that the information presented here will be complete, current or error-free. We disclaim all warranties, implied and express for any purpose to the full extent permitted by law.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree that under no circumstances, we and/or our officers, employees, successors, shareholders, joint venture partners or anyone else working with us shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, equitable, special, punitive, exemplary or any other damages resulting from your use of this website including but not limited to all the content, information, products, services and graphics presented here.
You expressly agree that your use of the website is at your sole risk and that you are solely responsible for the accuracy of the personal and any information you provide, the outcome of your actions, personal and business results, and for all other use in connection with the website.
You also expressly agree that we and/or our officers, employees, successors, shareholders, joint venture partners or anyone else working with us shall not be liable to you for any damages resulting from 1) any errors or omissions on the website, delay or denial of any products or services, failure of performance of any kind, interruption in the operation and your use of the website, website attacks including computer virus, hacking of information, and any other system failures; 2) any loss of income, use, data, revenue, profits, business or any goodwill related to the website; 3) any theft or unauthorized access by third party of your information from the website regardless of our negligence; and 4) any use or misuse of the information, products and/or services offered here.
This limitation of liability shall apply whether such liability arises from negligence, breach of contract, tort or any other legal theory of liability. You agree that we provide no express or implied guarantees to you for the content presented here, and you accept that no particular results are being promised to you here.
You expressly agree that the laws of California, without regard for any applicable conflict of laws principles, shall apply to any dispute concerning your use of the Services, Content or any other matter related to the Site. You further expressly agree and consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in California for any dispute concerning your use of the Services, Content, the TOU or any other matter relating to the Site. You additionally expressly agree to and consent to a court of competent jurisdiction located in California as providing the exclusive venue for any dispute concerning your use of the Services, Content, the TOU or any other matter relating to the Site.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including advocate’s fees, arising from and related to your use of the Site.
NOTICES AND PROCEDURES FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Notification of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to our designated agent via electronic mail to email@example.com the phrase “Copyright Infringement Notification” in the subject matter line or through mail addressed to 801, 1919 St. Laurent Blvd, Ottawa, KIG3R9, ON, Canada. We will not provide a response to any inquiry transmitted or sent to its designated agent that is not relevant to the foregoing copyright infringement notification procedure.
Any rights not expressly granted herein by us to the visitors, users or members of the Services and/or Content made available through the Site are reserved.
If you have any questions regarding these TOU, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Update: September 2021